Support Vessels in Oceanside, CA
Pacific Venture is a twin diesel powered vessel with a 6 K.W. generator, transom door, swim step and ladder. Our work deck is approximately 10 feet by 14 feet and capable of operating at sea for up to 5 days, perfect as a support vessel for your at-sea venture or water taxi.
Our Vessel is equipped with:
- 37′ by 12′ Beam all fiberglass construction
- Twin Cummins Diesels engines
- Large Bridge with seating for five
- Full galley with Corian counter tops
- Large refrigerator and freezer
- Stand-up Head with full mirror
- Shower with 80 gallons of hot water available
- Sleeps six with one private stateroom
- Flat Screen Color TV with DVD and DirecTV
- 7 cubic foot freezer
- 300 LB. Davit Hoist
Our clients include:
- SPAWAR Systems Center | San Diego
- SAIC | San Diego
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Lab | Laurel, MD
- Eclipse Group | Annapolis, MD
- Northrop Grumman | Sea Ferret Tests
- American Marine Corp. | Terminal Island, CA.
- Lockheed Martin | Perry Technologies
- Exponent Inc. | Bellevue, WA.
We also have 36 mile radar, a six man seafort life raft and automatic 406 EPIRB, GPS, chart plotter and two ship to shore radios and cell phone. We are completely USCG inspected yearly. All of our on-board equipment is complete and in excellent condition.
Call 760-518-5148 for more information.