Support Vessels in Oceanside, CA
Pacific Venture Charter Service is a twin diesel powered vessel with a 6 K.W. generator, transom door, swim step and ladder. Our work deck is approximately 10 feet by 14 feet and capable of operating at sea for up to 5 days, perfect as a support vessel for your at-sea venture or water taxi.
Our vessel is equipped with:
- 37′ by 12′ Beam all fiberglass construction
- Twin Cummins Diesels engines
- Large Bridge with seating for five
- Full galley with Corian counter tops
- Large refrigerator and freezer
- Stand-up Head with full mirror
- Shower with 80 gallons of hot water available
- Sleeps six with one private stateroom
- Flat Screen Color TV with DVD and DirecTV
- 7 cubic foot freezer
- 300 LB. Davit Hoist
Our clients include:
- SPAWAR Systems Center | San Diego
- SAIC | San Diego
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Lab | Laurel, MD
- Eclipse Group | Annapolis, MD
- Northrop Grumman | Sea Ferret Tests
- American Marine Corp. | Terminal Island, CA.
- Lockheed Martin | Perry Technologies
- Exponent Inc. | Bellevue, WA.
We also have 36-mile radar, a six-man seafort life raft and automatic 406 EPIRB, GPS, chart plotter and two ship-to-shore radios and cell phone. We are completely USCG inspected yearly. All of our on-board equipment is complete and in excellent condition.