The Pacific Venture
acific Venture is a twin diesel powered vessel with a 6 K.W. generator, transom door, swim step and ladder. Our work deck is approximately 10 feet by 14 feet and capable of operating at sea for up to 5 days, perfect as a support vessel for your at-sea venture or water taxi.
Our Sportfisher is equipped with:
- 37' by 12' Beam all fiberglass construction
- Twin Cummins Diesels engines
- Extra Large Deck with seating for five
- Full galley with Corian counter tops
- Large refrigerator and freezer
- Stand-up Head with full mirror
- Shower with 100 gallons of hot water available
- Sleeps six with one private stateroom
- Flat Screen Color TV with DVD and DirecTV
- 1200 yard side scan sonar
- 450 gal./day reverse osmosis water purification system
We also have 36 mile radar, a six man seafort life raft and automatic 406 EPIRB, GPS, chart plotter and two ship to shore radios and cell phone. We are completely USCG inspected tearly. All of our on-board equipment is complete and in excellent condition.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SUPPORT VESSEL
We are a very reliable sub-contractor ready to support your marine research needs. Call or email for more information.